Over 30 Years Of Experience Handling Immigration, Family Law, Personal Injury And Criminal Defense
With more than 30 years of experience, the guidance, recommendations and representation he offers individuals truly make a difference.
Michael H. Saul has effectively handled matters for clients in Superior Court, state court and federal court pertaining to:
- Criminal defense, for traffic offenses including DUI, drug crimes, juvenile offenses, theft, assault and white collar crimes
- Immigration, involving naturalization, green cards, visas, hardship waivers, removal and detention hearings
- Auto accident injuries, for victims of car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Family law, involving divorce, child custody and support, property and debt division, paternity and legitimization
- Personal Injury, involving personal injury matters such as car and truck accidents, construction accidents, slip and fall, spinal injury and wrongful death
Whatever your legal needs, Michael H. Saul is ready to help.
Personalized, One-On-One Service For Those Facing Difficult Situations
In some cases, his clients are facing multiple legal issues at once.
An individual who is facing a difficult DUI or a drug charge may need help overcoming barriers to obtaining a green card or other immigration relief. Hardship waivers related to immigration law may need to be considered in some instances.
In all of these situations, the attorney who represents you should know you. He or she should know your case and be willing to work directly with you to address your concerns and look beneath the surface of your legal matter.
Michael H. Saul will take the time to help you understand the issues you face, their legal implications and how to most effectively help with your short-term and long-term well-being.