Michael H. Saul, Attorney at Law

Office Location

Hardship Waivers For Those Struggling To Obtain Permanent U.S. Residence

A foreign national who is struggling to obtain permanent residence within the United States may need a “hardship waiver” to re-enter the United States. This document is used to prove that the individual’s spouse, children or other closely related individuals would suffer a hardship if the individual was removed or not allowed to return to the United States.

This kind of legal issue is particularly complex, and having a hardship waivers lawyer to help you is crucial to your success and your family’s well-being.

What Do I Need To Prove For A Hardship Waiver?

Applying for an extreme hardship waiver can be difficult and requires a thorough knowledge of immigration law. Some possible factors that may be considered in a hardship waiver application are:

  • The waiver applicant’s marital status
  • Whether the applicant has any children
  • Any adverse effects that the applicant’s home country may have on the health, safety or welfare of the applicant’s spouse or children
  • Whether or not the applicant’s home country can supply sufficient medical treatment for medical conditions that the spouse or children may have
  • Whether or not political or religious threats exist against the spouse or children of the applicant in the applicant’s home country
  • Custody orders that prevent the removal of minor children from a court’s jurisdiction
  • Whether or not the applicant’s spouse is serving in the U.S. armed forces and is therefore unable to go to the applicant’s home country

For more than 30 years, attorney Michael H. Saul has remained a zealous advocate for his clients. He can guide you through complicated green card, immigration court and general immigration needs with confidence.

Contact Gainesville And Marietta Immigration Lawyer, Michael H. Saul, Today

The legal issue you face should not be put on the back burner. If you are in need of strong legal representation, schedule a free consultation with our firm today. We can be reached online or by telephone at 678-269-6275 or toll free at 800-551-6018. We welcome your call.

Contact the Firm